domenica 15 marzo 2009

Welcome

I warmly welcome you to my page!


Hi!

This is my first experience with blogs and I am curious to learn how to create a good blog that can catch the reader’s attention and stimulate discussion among students. I am eager to share my point of view with you and I look forward to receiving your comments.

For me it was quite difficult to explore the blogosphere, but I hope to develop my IT skills and to have an eye for detail so that my blog will be something pleasant to read.

I want to take full advantage of the opportunity to create and run a blog during this semester and I am waiting for your posts. Your comments would be highly appreciated, as well as your suggestions for ways of improve my page (and my language, too)!

Please be patient because my blog is still under construction :-(

Bye,

Francesca

1 commento:

  1. What a pleasure to meet you online! Your blog is very intresting. I created my blog just two weeks ago. If you want to read my webquest, go to http://paoloilmusicista.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina